Personal Care Dentistry was founded back in 1977 by Dr Walter Hunt, with a vision to create a different kind of dentist. Focusing on providing the same level of care he would want his own family to receive, Dr Hunt and his first three employees worked tirelessly to build the practice into what it is today.
Things have changed a lot since the 70’s; our team has grown, technology has improved, and the world of dentistry has come a long way, but we’re proud to have held onto our roots. Personal Care Dentistry is operated like a family business, and all of our patients feel the difference compared to other practices.
What Do We Do?
Our expert team of dentists can provide a wide variety of different dental services. We can offer regular checkups to ensure that your teeth stay healthy, along with providing you with a range of cosmetic and hygiene-based services which don’t fall into your regular appointments. You can find some of the different services we offer below.
- Teeth Whitening: It can be hard to feel confident when you aren’t happy with the color of your teeth. Teeth whitening can solve this, and our Roseville, Minnesota clinic has all of the tools required for this sort of treatment.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns involve adding a small amount of filling material to the tops of your teeth, filling up gaps created by damage to your teeth, while also helping to protect against further damage in the future.
- Veneers: In some cases, teeth won’t be in bad enough shape to warrant having them removed, but will still need work done to make them look better. Veneers sit on top of your teeth, covering them in a material which looks exactly like normal teeth.
- White Fillings: In the past, fillings used to be extremely obvious, and a lot of people didn’t like to have them. White fillings can solve this problem, matching the color of your teeth while filling the gaps and cavities in them.
- Periodontal Care: Scaling & polishing and Root Planing are both excellent ways to clean your teeth and prevent gum disease. We can offer both of these treatments, while also giving you help advice to keep your gums healthy in the future.
- Dental Bridges: Dental Bridges are designed to replace missing teeth, using the adjacent teeth to support a false tooth. Not only will this repair your smile, but it will also help to prevent further tooth loss.
Getting the dental help you need can be a challenging process. Our Roseville, Minnesota clinic is filled with expert dentists, all with a passion for keeping their patients healthy. Not all of the procedures we offer are designed to fix health problems, with some being purely cosmetic. Having the option to choose from both sides of the dental market in one place can be a huge benefit, though, especially when you’re unsure about the health implications of the treatments you choose. We’ll never do anything to your teeth which will damage or leave them unhealthy.