There are many reasons you might be unhappy with your smile. Maybe your teeth are slightly discolored, or your teeth are chipped and crooked. Whatever the reason is, our cosmetic dentistry treatments at Personal Care Dentistry can transform your smile and restore your confidence.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is used to describe any dental work that improves the appearance of your teeth, gums or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement in dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Cosmetic dental procedures are a quick and effective way to significantly enhance your appearance and improve your confidence. Call Personal Care Dentistry today to learn more about our cosmetic dental procedures and find out which option would be best for you!
Cosmetic dentistry is a range of procedures which are available to correct and enhance your smile.
- Teeth whitening- teeth whitening is a popular method of removing stains from teeth. At Personal Care Dentistry, we offer home whitening kits which are the ideal way to reverse the stains from smoking, drinking coffee and general wear. Over the counter kits are not as powerful as the ones used by Personal Care Dentistry. This treatment is non-invasive and can lighten teeth by two shades.
- Veneers- Veneers are a wonderful option to enhance your smile. Veneers are generally recommended if your teeth are discolored, chipped or crooked. These small tooth shaped shells are applied to your own teeth to create a natural looking set of pearly white teeth. They are a way to permanently alter your smile and are easy to care for.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Although the name “cosmetic dentistry” suggests that the procedures are superficial, there are wide-ranging benefits.
- Better dental health- by investing in cosmetic procedures, you can improve your overall oral health. If you have hairline cracks in your teeth, adding veneers to cover them can prevent further damage and strengthen the tooth.
- Better diet- having an issue with your teeth can impact the food that you eat. If you can alter and fix those issues, you can improve the strength of your teeth and open up a world of variety that might have been unavailable in the past.
- Better mental health- If you are unhappy with your smile, it can affect other areas of your life, including your mental health. By achieving a more youthful look, your confidence will be boosted.
- Repair damage- There are many reasons why your teeth might not look the best. Certain medications or hereditary abnormalities can cause issues with the shape or color of your teeth. Although these teeth are considered healthy, they don’t give the appearance of health.
- Long-lasting results- When you have a cosmetic dental procedure, the recovery time is normally very quick but it is not a temporary fix. Veneers can last up to 15 years if they are cared for correctly.
Contact our Dental Professionals
Since Dr Walter Hunt founded Personal Care Dentistry in 1977, we have provided award winning care to our patients. For 15 years, our dentists have won awards which show how much care and dedication we have to our patients. There are many reasons that you might want to access our cosmetic dentistry procedures and our team will be happy to discuss the options we have available. It doesn’t matter if you have insurance or not, we aim to find a financial solution to help you get access to your perfect smile. Contact us today to learn more and schedule an appointment.